Friday 2 March 2012

Try New Things - Bring it on!

A little ramble on yet another benefit of losing the weight - must not lose sight of why I want to maintain this!

I feel now like I could accomplish anything.  Okay, maybe not anything, but more, more than I could before.

I am more willing to try new things: I wear dresses and sometimes with heels!  I run for crying out loud!  I never would have dreamed I could be a runner but I so much am a runner now.  I am daydreaming about cycling.  I think I will wear shorts this summer (eek!)

I am also considering trying bigger things: do I want to go back to school?  Do I want to do a triathlon?  I'd like to take some yoga classes, and maybe zumba.

It's funny reading back over those examples seeing the contrast between the trivial dress-sense and the exercise choices like running and cycling etc.  These two things are so very prevalent in my life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment